27.2.14

Photo Diary No. 1



I was having a quick look through my photos today, and realised there were a whole bunch that had been slowly accumulating from my NYC explorations that I'd forgotten to share! So, here's a quick snippet of the past few weeks: 

1. Views over snowy Central Park.
2. My obsession with scarfs that appear to be engulfing my face is reaching drastic proportions.
3. NYC skyline from the top of the Empire State.
4. Ben, on the Staton Island Ferry (the best, least-expensive way to see the Statue of Liberty). 
5. Blue inspiration from Prada.
6. I still can't break myself out of the habit of saying 'green' whenever it's time to cross, even though it's technically white on this side of the world
7. I haven't quite made it to the Manhattan outpost of Laduree, so these ones sufficed, for now.
8. Upper East Side.
9. On the steps of the Met. There was finally some 'skirt-appropriate' weather, even if it still required wearing two layers of thermals under my stockings.

9 comments:

  1. Nice pics wow!

    XO CHAMA FASHION

    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC looks sooo amazing!
    I love the pics and the last looks is amazing :)

    http://styleanddelight.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic pics!!
    i want to go to nyc one day
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!!!! Looooove the photos! Ok so now I want to go to NY :p xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos! your look great! :)

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love your blog! http://realfashionholicgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete